Learn how to train your forklift operators and meet OSHA requirements. Our virtual, one-day course covers how to develop in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations and instruct non-operators to work safely.
This virtual program is designed for forklift operator trainers, forklift operators, warehouse/shipping/receiving managers, construction site managers, safety managers, safety committee members and operations managers. It is not intended for novice trainers.
According to OSHA, a qualified trainer would be a person who, by possession of a recognized degree, certificate, or professional standing or who by extensive knowledge, training and experience has demonstrated the ability to train and evaluate powered industrial truck operators.
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators' performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance Course materials
- Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide with companion DVD (plus PC/Mac CD-ROM version) that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all seven instructional modules.
Prerequisites & Information
Intended for qualified forklift trainers only.
Prior experience training forklift operators is mandatory.
Must have access to internet.
Course materials will be mailed to the address you provide during registration.
Participants will receive Zoom instructions by email within 2 days after registering.
Professional Development for Safety Managers
Keep Building Your Knowledge
Invest in your career and your organization with our Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC) program. Ideal for new safety professionals or managers interested in professional development, this advanced safety program offers 90 hours of in-depth training. Explore our nationally recognized curriculum based on best practices.
Forklift Course Contact
Have questions about our virtual instructor course? Reach out today.