Become an NSC First Aid Instructor
The National Safety Council has a proven history of First Aid education. For decades, NSC has helped organizations prepare their employees for emergency situations. NSC offers comprehensive training materials for instructors and employees that leverage some of the most advanced teaching tools. They help ensure your employees know what to do – and what not to do – in case of a medical emergency. That can literally save lives.
Benefits of Being Authorized by NSC
- NSC courses use the newest teaching methods and always meet OSHA and the latest guidelines
- Course completion cards, which are nationally recognized, are included FREE in our student materials
- As an authorized NSC instructor, you can teach anywhere in the nation with no restrictions
- NSC will take care of your students’ records so you can focus on teaching
- You can customize training to meet your employees' needs
After being authorized by NSC, you can provide onsite training for your organization, at a time that is most convenient for everyone. This eliminates the need for travel or extra time away from work.