1395.00 Members/1750.00 Non-Members
Safety Training Methods
This four-day training teaches you how to plan, organize, create and deliver performance-based safety training that truly engages employees and improves your organization’s safety practices. This course provides a solid understanding of needs analysis, performance objectives, instructional strategy and methods, content, delivery evaluation and costs, so you can make educated decisions about the safety training needs for your workforce.
Safety training methods is challenging and interactive. It combines instructor-led training with group and independent activities, providing an opportunity to apply concepts to a variety of safety and health scenarios. This course will cover all the issues you’ll likely face as the person responsible for safety training.
- How to complete a training needs analysis
- How to plan and design a training program applicable to your work environment
- The five phases of the performance-based training process
- Strategies and methods that address adult learning needs
- How to identify training and non-training solutions for safety and health issues in your workplace
- How to calculate direct and indirect training costs