560.00 Members/660.00 Non-Members
Learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements. Our virtual, one-day course teaches candidate instructors how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts.
This program is designed for forklift operator trainers, forklift operators, warehouse/shipping/receiving managers, construction site managers, safety managers, safety committee members and operations managers. It is not intended for novice trainers. According to OSHA, a qualified trainer would be a person who, by possession of a recognized degree, certificate, or professional standing or who by extensive knowledge, training and experience has demonstrated the ability to train and evaluate powered industrial truck operators.
More about what you'll learn:
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators' performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance Course materials
- Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide and USB with course curriculum that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all seven instructional modules.
Intended for qualified forklift trainers only.
Prior experience training forklift operators is mandatory.
Course materials will be mailed to the address you provide during registration.
Participants will receive Zoom instructions by email within 2 days after registering.