235.00 Members/235.00 Non-Members
Confined Space Entry Training
Confined Space Entry Training is available for all workers who may enter, supervise entry or be adversely affected from confined spaces. Our training courses are designed to help workers identify any potential hazards associated with a confined space.
The course also addresses new 29 CFR 1926 standards and requirements including the duties and responsibilities for an Authorized Entrant, Attendant, Entry Supervisor and Rescue Personnel.
Training topics include:
- Permit requirements for confined space
- Use of gas monitoring equipment
- Proper ventilation of confined space
- Duties of supervisors, entrants and attendants
- Alternate entry procedures