After enrolling, students must also complete these forms before class.
Who We Are:
By choosing National Safety Council Driving Academy, you are investing in excellence. Our Driving Academy enrollment fee is lower than other driving schools because we are a nonprofit organization with a mission to eliminate preventable injuries, death and loss in the communities we serve. Educating your student helps us achieve this mission.
What You Get:
State-of-the-art classrooms and trendy student vehicles are just a small portion of the exceptional training we offer at Driving Academy. The 8-hours of classroom training and the 6-hours of behind-the-wheel training are instructed by certified law enforcement officers who have experience with, and a passion for, educating young adults. Each of our law enforcement instructors are certified by the SCDMV as Driver Education Instructors, which means they have successfully completed an intense 40-hour instructor certification course. Because we are the leading educator in defensive driving in South Carolina, our Driving Academy curriculum is kept up-to-date with current teenage driving issues and collision causes.
SCDMV Approved Driver Education Training – 8 Hour Classroom / 6 Hours Behind the Wheel
- Instructed by State of South Carolina Certified Police Officers
- Flexible Behind the Wheel scheduling
- SCDMV Road Testing available (additional $40.00 fee)
Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Lunch is provided. (Usually pizza! Please bring your own lunch if a special diet is needed).
- Additional Behind the Wheel Training (optional) per hour $50.00, minimum 2 hours
- SCDMV Road Testing (non-enrolled) Driver Education Student $50.00
Click Here to view course syllabus.
Click Here for more information about South Carolina Graduated Driver's License requirements.